Thursday 7 November 2013

Recently...

 ...There has been a lot of work. Some of it fun work, some of it less fun (I'm looking at you, incomprehensible cultural theory reading!). But here are some non-work-related things that I've been enjoying recently: 
  1. Being on my good friend Alex Cumming's folk and acoustic radio show 
  2. Eating lots of soup! I adapted this recipe for sweet potato soup to include chorizo recently - t'was most delicious!
  3. Listening to Salsa Celtica and The Chair 
  4. Watching Ender's Game at the actual cinema - it's been ages since I've been to see a new film! It was pretty good, not a patch on the book though (yeah, sorry I'm one of THOSE people)
  5. Re-reading His Dark Materials trilogy by Phillip Pullman - one of my favourite sets of books
  6.  Been pinning excessively... give me a follow http://www.pinterest.com/totorosie
  7. Making plans to go to Thought Bubble - a comic con in Leeds. I've never been to one before, so I'm pretty excited! Kate Beaton is going to be there and I LOVE her work. Especially this. It makes me laugh every time I see it. And also...
  8. To cosplay or not to cosplay? I have a pretty awesome Fionna outfit from Hallowe'en:
    With Peppy being a very uninterested Cake.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment